Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snowfall and resolutions

Noni last January!
We had some fun in the snow this past week. Noni got to actually play in it for her first time. Last winter she was only 4 months old so it was fun to see her check it out. She actually kept her hat and gloves on. And daddy showed her how to put her hands in her pocket. So adorable. Peter and her built a mini snow man yesterday while I went shopping.








  • My New Years Resolutions
    * exercise more- cheesy I know but for real I want and need to-I don’t consider it a necessity like I should.
    * I want to actually sit and watch movies instead of always doing something while they are on. - I need to take that time to relax and rejuvenate.
    * I want to take more time to actually play with Nonah.-My imagination is practically non-existent so I am working on it.
    * To just let it go.
    * Pray with Peter regularly.
    * Smile more!
    * Love, Love, love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment