Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lots of Sewing...

I have been inspired these days to sew. I go in spurts with my sewing and some days I want nothing to do with it. But the past few weeks I have really been inspired. Christmas is coming and I am getting lots of gift ideas and ideas for my Etsy shop. (check it out if you havent already, on the left) I also have come across some amazing "how-to" videos on youtube which have been really fun to watch and then do. Little girl ruffle pants is one thing that I have been making. I love them. Noni has 3 so far because she has a tiny waist but is tall the pants that fit her end up being too short. Hence the cute ruffle on the bottom. She so far loves everything I make her. So heres a few pics of what I have made recently.






No comments:

Post a Comment