Thursday, February 9, 2012

My little ballerina!!!!!






Noni girl is obsessed with ballet right now. I really have no idea how it started except that she has some jammies with ballerinas on them and my mom got her slippers that look like ballet shoes. One day she just started dancing and said "look at me mom, Im a ballerina." I thought it was so cute but figured it was a one time thing or wouldn't last real long. Well that was back in December and she still is into it. She probably dances every day and she definitly dresses up every day and says she looks like a ballerina. She has worn her tutu (which I got for her a long time ago for dress up and she barely ever wore) out in public numerous times now. I have a movie about ballet ("Center Stage") that my best friend in High School used to watch together and we wished we could dance like that. I put it in one day and showed Noni the dances and she has been "dancing" like that ever since. She stretches and kicks and spins. She also has gotten ballerina books from the library which we look for every time we go. I am considering doing a mommy and me ballet class with her but we'll see. I love watching her dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment