Sunday, March 25, 2012

Highlights from my week/weekend

I got a new vacum!! I've been using my mother in laws 20 yr old thing that whistles and shuts off if the hose turns too far to the right. I am so thankful to finally have a nice vacum!
sisters moments
I can't even explain what it does to see my girls having fun together!
Noni is really getting into her. She loves making her laugh! (how sweet is this pic, melts mamas heart)
Firsts- we tried out her bouncy seat thing this week. She liked it until she spit up and kept spinning.
Evey sucked on a banana this week. Just to get a little taste. Not sure if she liked it.
Daddy reading to Noni...a daily event in this house.
I love shopping for my girls, right now its funner then shopping for myself. It was the last day so it was fill a bag for $10 and even though it was slim pickings I found a lot of cute stuff. Even found somethings in the boys sections. :)

1 comment: