Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random Saturday

Me and Evey Girl!
My Sweet Girls!!
My new and very first pair of Birks! Now I'm a real hippie! ;)
I am obsessed with flea markets!! I luv them. Yard Sales are great too but flea markets are 10 times better because its like tons of yard sales all in one place. Usually stuff is dirt cheap and you just never know what you are going to find! These were a few of my finds today. ^ cute little pot thats perfect for my kitchen for $1
Wooden earings that are totally "ME" for Fifty Cents
A local church had signs out saying FREE Clothing today. What? Free? I'm there. It was really strange. Walking in filling a bag and leaving without paying. I felt like I was doing something wrong or like it really wasn't free and at any minute someone was going to stop me and say pay up. But no. It really was free. There wasn't a ton of stuff and alot of it was pretty shabby. Some stuff was stained and reeaaly old but then I found a perfectly good earth rag (hippie hoody) that I actually wanted to get. It made my day. I found a few other things too. Then as I was leaving the really bubbly sweet old guy gave a track, he said I look like I need some love, some amazing love. Amen to that! :)
Peters tattoo. He knew he wanted some sort of scripture for his tattoo and this just sums it all up. We are so blessed! Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment