Friday, June 22, 2012

Random sTuFF

I have been reading and discussing the book "The Mission of Motherhood" by Sally Clarkson with a few of my mama friends and it has been really good. It is a perfect encouragement for me right now. Being a mama is AMAZING but it has its challenges and this book is reminding me to embrace those challenges and all that comes with the amazing blessing of being a mama! So good. Speaking of mama, I am so in love with these girls!! We got a new baby carrier, an Ergo. It is super comfy and really easy to use which is what we wanted. I love it! And its a cool color. Evey seems to like it too! You may have noticed my Etsy button is gone from the right side of my blog. I am taking a temporary (possibly permanent) break from it right now due to time and finances. I still so when I feel inspired but I am not going to sell on Etsy. My mom actually sells crafts at a few different places and I am going to have her sell some of my stuff. I hope to be able to do more serious sewing in the future (like a long time from now) but for now its just a hobby that makes me happy! Evey girl is officially crawling! She also has been pulling herself up!! Getting so big! It's really exciting but I have to be very careful now, shes going to get into everything. I guess thats all for now! Heres some random pics from our week!!!! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment