Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dinner time

He is still cooking! The past few days he was not feeling well and hasn't made dinner and man I miss it. Since he makes a meal plan each week I know whats coming and look forward to it! He enjoys all the tediousness of the recipes he has been making which is what I can't stand right now. Since he has been cooking we have been eating more "real" food. I must say I was getting pretty lazy and we would have at least one freezer meal a week simply because it was easy but not any more. He is doing such a good job at making a variety of different foods. Yes some meals are quite heavy but some meals are not. Heres some of the most recent dishes... -Ham Steak with Peters homemade sauce, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Corn- -Grilled Pork Adobado with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Guaijollo Salsa- -Italian chopped Salad with Prosciutto and Parmesan- -Cornmeal crusted Chicken stuffed with sausage and goat cheese, Pommes Anna potatoes and Creamed Kale- (sooo yummy) -Avocado Mango Salad with Blue cheese, Bacon and toasted pumpkin seeds- -gluten free Crab cakes and Carrot Slaw- (He wants to try all different versions of crabcakes which is fine with me because I never can order them out since they always have bread crumbs in them. Noni actually ate one too!) -Chicken Pad Thai- (one of my favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment