Monday, January 17, 2011

Wanna-be Photographer*

So some of you may or may not know this about me but I love Photography. I love looking at other peoples work. I often times pretend I'm a photographer and just start snapping away. Thats why I really love taking pics for my blog and having a place to share my creativity.

Although I don't know much about the technical aspect of photography I think I have the eye for it. I hope that some day I could take some classes and learn more about it and actually do it professionally. Or just offer my services to friends and family. I already took some preggo pics of a friend and really really enjoyed it. I love pregnancy, baby and family photography. Oh and weddings. So beautiful!
Just thought I'd share some of my "wanna-be" work!! Enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. I agree - you have the eye for it. These photos are good! I also am a wanna-be photographer... I have much to learn but I am learning bit by bit. :)

    ReplyDelete