Monday, January 24, 2011

WiNtEr DaYs

Not much going on here these days. Peter is layed off til probably March. He does have some work but its not real consistent. So we are hanging in there, trying to enjoy this white stuff as much as we can. (Even though I hate it. One day of snow and then I am good to go) Oh well. We stay busy by baking and cooking together, lots of movies, Peter loves his Xbox, I have been sewing and crafting when Nonis napping and we try and go outside atleast once a day to get some fresh air. Other days I have playdates, moms meetings, visit with friends and we go to Grandma Ds once a week. I feel like I am survivng this winter better than last. I enjoy having no plans, no obligations and can just see what the day brings us!! Fun!



She always eats the snow. We didn't even show her to do it.
This is a belated christmas present from NeeNee. (peters mom) They got Nonah stacking cups that didnt stack so they replaced them with good ones. She also made her a cute little apron. Which she loves wearing.
Helping me bake.
And this is the apron I made for myself.

Oh and we've been eating lots of chocolate. Hence the chocolate mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment