Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers DAY

Wow it has been a busy week and I have had no time to share about my mothers day. It was a lovely day. Beautiful sunshine all day which is enough to make my day. But i was greeted in bed with two homemade cards. One from Petey and one from Noni. So sweet! Then I got a special mothers day blessing and prayer from Petey which totally blessed my day. I need some prayer because this age (20mnths) is quite challenging.

Then he made me breakfast. Not just a simple eggs and toast. He made me a cream cheese and jalapeno omlette with chives and dill and a side of sausage. It was so yummy. If you don't know this Peter is a really good cook. He pretty much taught me to cook.

So then we went to a local garden center and I got to pick out some flowers. One of my favorite things to do is pick my flowers for my flower pots that will decorate our back patio for the summer. I got some annuals and some perenials. So fun.

While Noni was napping I went on a starbucks date by myself. It was very enjoyable although I thought of her many times and was reading a parenting book so its funny even though Im away for some me time Im reading and thinking about my baby. It was very nice though.

We then had a family dinner with our in-laws who had to make an unexpected trip up here from Tennesse. It was fun to see them not only becuase we haven't seen them for a month but since it was mothers day. She got to see all her kids on mothers day. It was nice.

I didn't get any pics of me with Noni but I did get some of the kids playing.

I am one blessed mama!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment