Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Celebration #1

We had kind of a quiet christmas this year. My in-laws moved to Tennessee this past year and this is our first Christmas without them. They are coming up next week and we will be doing Christmas with them then. Yay.

We stayed home most of the day and then went to my parents house for dinner and gift exchange. It felt really wierd this year. I don't know why but it didn't feel like Christmas for me. I guess I am just getting older and the holiday is changing for me, I dunno. Anyway heres some photos from our day. and will share celebration #2 in a few weeks.



Eveys first Christmas. She was so smiley and happy Christmas morning!
Noni got a race track for Christmas, she loves playing with daddy!
Her first cabbage patch doll, baby Brooke!
Noni with ALL her presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment