Friday, December 9, 2011

Its Christmas Time!







We are all decorated here. I started the weekend after Thanksgiving and we got our tree last weekend. Yay. My family is in the tree business so growing up my dad would just bring a tree home. We wouldn't do the whole family outing to go pick a tree, tie it to the car and come home and decorate as a family. And the last two years Peter worked for my dad selling Christmas tree so again he would just bring one home. BUT this year Peter is not working for my dad so we got to be real customers who go and make an event out of picking the perfect tree. It was fun to walk around the fields as a family and say "look at that one" or "what about that one" until we just decide. I am not one of those picky chicks who seriously have to inspect every tree in the field before they can decide. Peter is actually pickier than I am. I would be fine with a charlie brown tree. :) We went with a white pine tree this year. It is supposed to last longer and not drop as many needles. We will see. Decorating the tree with Noni was so fun and I am sure only going to get funner (yes funner) as she gets older. Our family traditions are starting and I just love seeing her enjoy all the special things that come with this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment