Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Crafts, crafts and more crafts!

My Noni girl loves doing crafts. Well thats what we call any kind of creative creation. I try and let her do something once a week with her stamps and glitter and markers. Her latest thing is cutting pics out of magazines and glueing them with a glue stick. She does a craft once a week at storytime and also at church so the "crafts" are really pileing up. I don't know what to do with them all. I will use some in her scrapbook but if you have any ideas, let me know. I don't know what to keep and what get rid of. Its all so cute!
{side note. I just discovered after all this time of blogging how to add more than one pic at a time. I always did it one pic at a time and it took forever. I am so thrilled}

1 comment:

  1. I was watching the new show called "The revolution" Ty Pennington is a host..He shared that ALL of the childrens creations can be made into wall paper for a chosen room, wall, or where ever you want to preserve them. Just a thought. I love seeing these!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete