Friday, September 17, 2010

Trust

Yes trust. That is what I am trying to do these days. Not trying I am doing it. With the BIG move ahead and a lot of uncertainties I am truly trusting God that these things will all work out. He knows what is best for us and is looking out for us.

“For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and
come and pray to me and I will listen. You will seek me
and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Jeremiah 29; 11-13

This is what I have been doing to get through these days. Seeking and calling out. I have to. Absolutely have to in order to get by. I have this new fire in my heart for more of Him that I love. If I loose that fire I seek Him til I find it again. I need Him. I want Him. And I trust Him. Our lives are totally in His hands and that is so freeing. I feel like I can just sit back and enjoy the ride. I know He will take care of us. I have always known this but it has become so much more clear to me recently. Now don’t get me wrong my boat does get rocked sometimes and things get me upset but there is a trigger that is going off inside of me these days letting me know if my heart and mind isn’t in the right place. So I seek until I find. He is so faithful and is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment