Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Peteys 27 and can fix anything!!

Yes my hubbys 27. We celebrated on Sunday and he unfortunatly had to work. Its one thing to have to work on your birthday but its another when its a Sunday and you usually have off. He was okay with it though. It was nice cool weather which makes him happy so he actually enjoyed it. I got a couple different things and then we went out to eat for some italian food. His favorite. And becoming mine too since we found a place that offers gluten free pizza and pasta. So exciting. and delicious.

And he fixed the camera!! Im so excited. I told him I was so proud of him. He just took it apart and then put it back together. He missed 2 screws but it still works. Yay. Im so thrilled. I was really bumming about not having my camera. There were so many times when I said oh that would be a great picture. So it was fixed in time to get some birthday pics but here are some that were on there for a while.


She loves sitting on the counter and watching me make dinner!

She seriously has a shoe fetish. No matter what size or what kind she wants them on. I have started hiding them so she doesn't find them. But it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment