Friday, September 3, 2010

August schmugust!

So August is over. I just can not believe how time flies. August is my favorite month of the year. Not only because it’s the month of my anniversary, birthday, and now Nonis birthday but it’s one of the hottest months and is just the essence of summer. In case you didn’t know this yet I LOVE SUMMER. Its my favorite time of year for many reasons. So now that August is over it feels like summer is over. Everybody is back to school or almost and things just seem different. I know summer technically isn’t over til sept. 21st or something but it feels over. I have to go through a mourning period and then I will be okay with fall. I do love that the seasons change but I wish we could just skip over winter really fast and be back at summer.

Our week:

We had our first temper tantrum in the store this week. Nonah gets so excited when we are out and just wants to run around and touch everything. And she doesn’t listen to her name when I call it she just ignores me. Well I wouldn’t let her down and she was pissed. She was screaming. People were looking that’s for sure. I didn’t even care about the people I was just bummed I didn’t get to do my shopping. It’s so hard because I can’t reason with her and explain why I won’t let her down. So I did what I said I wasn’t going to do and bought a kiddie leash. It’s a little monkey that hugs their back and it keeps them with you. It may seem silly but for my Noni it is necessary

Me and Noni went to the beach again with my mom and cousin. It was a great way to say good bye to August. It was fun and we are becoming beach pros now. We went four times this summer which is a record for me. Ive never gone more than twice in one summer. Noni tried out her monkey on the boardwalk and got so many compliments. It was fun but I don’t have any pics because I forgot to take my camera. L Sad I know.

We also went to a local fair with some of our play date buddies and saw all kinds of animals. Nonah likes them but she doesn’t want to touch them. She did pet a bunny through the cage but the cows scared her.

We made the big decision. We are putting our house on the market. We sign the papers tomorrow. Yay. We are praying for Gods perfect timing in all of this. I know I get impatient very easily so Im trying to accept the fact that it might not happen right away. But that’s okay because it is in His hands not ours. All of your prayers are welcome! So we did some sprucing up last night and Noni followed us around the whole time. Its so much funner to work when you have a little helper!!
.


So its been 1 month since I got my dreads. They are really felting up well especially in the back. A few on the sides are loose but other than that they look good. I still don’t like the way they look just down so I always wear them back or with a headband. Once the sides felt up better I might like it, we’ll see. I do still love them!!

So farwell summer! It's been nice knowing you...see you in about 9 or 10 months. Uh calculating it makes it worse. ~SIGH~

No comments:

Post a Comment