Monday, August 30, 2010

My Birthday!!

So Im 25!! Wow. I remember when 25 sounded so old and wise and exciting. But I dont feel much different than 23 or 24 and I dont feel old and wise thats for sure.
My day started off being woken up by Petey saying I need to come see my bday present before he leaves for work. So I did and it was a hammock. Yes a hammock. I did not ask for it but my creative husband thought I would enjoy swinging with Noni, laying, reading, relaxing and maybe even nursing in it throughout my day. I love it. Its under 2 huge trees so its always shaded and kind of hidden from the world. Its so nice. I love it!
Then I hung out at home, froze some more peaches, visited with my cousin and her 3 month old baby girl and just thoroughly enjoyed the blessing of being home on my birthday.Noni helping me with peaches.

Before Peter left for work he told me not to make dinner. So I knew he was either cooking or taking me out. Yay! He took me out...for sushi. Something we love but cant afford these days. Besides Nonah being a crazy girl and not wanting to sit still it was lovely. Eat and run is what we do these days with a little one.
Isnt it beautiful.Last but not least Petey made me a gluten free angel food cake. It is so good. It tastes just like a regular one but is more dense. Topped with extra creamy cool whip and it is a celiacs perfect dessert! Mmmm!
Thanks Petey for a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment