Friday, August 6, 2010

5 year anniversary!!

So today is our 5 year mark! I cant believe how fast its gone. We both remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. So fun. Its been a pretty normal day for us both but we are celebrating by going to Wegmans and buying some dinner. We love cooking together and used to do that together almost every night when we first got married. These days we havent been buying the extras like shrimp, tilapia, and really yummy cheese so tonight thats what we are doing. Eating lots of yummy food. Probably looking through our wedding album and I think even watching our wedding video.
We are also sort of having a second honeymoon. Peter starts his vacation this week which is the same week of our honeymoon 5 years ago. We are going to the beach Monday to Tuesday and have lots of things we want to try and do, so we'll see!
A little info on how we met for those of you who don't know. We found each other through family/friends. Long story short...our moms talked and I went to Peters 20th Bday party and he asked me if I wanted to hang out. For Peter it was pretty much love at first sight but not for me. I thought he was cute but kind of a dork. It was totally Gods doing because within about 5 months I totally fell in love. Peter proposed to me out of nowhere a year after we started dating and we got married 10 months later. Its been wedded bliss ever since. Haha! We've had our trials, tribulation, up and downs, excitement and boredom, fun, laughter, tears and struggles but we have stuck together through it all! I love my Petey so much and have no idea (i dont want to know) where I would be without him!!!!!!
A special thanks to Sar who took our wedding pics. Still love them and am so impressed!!

1 comment: