Monday, August 23, 2010

Photo session!

So we had an amazing weekend! We made sure Nonahs day was special even though she doesn't know any better. We took her up to see our neighbors horse and donkey for the first time. She was a little nervous but did eventually touch the donkey. Then we went to the farmers market and played on the playground. She had lots of mommy cuddle time because shes been teething and is not herself. Then we made spaghetti for her to eat all by herself. She wasn't to into it. I think it was hard for her to pick it up or maybe she didn't like it. I don't know. But my one goal for the day was to get some birthday pictures. I've been doing this all along. Having Peter take pics of me and her but it is getting harder and harder to get any good ones. Shes always on the go. She doesnt just stop and sit with me and she has to be playing with something. Uh I got so frustrated. We ended up in the horse shoe pit instead of in front of the pretty striped grass bush and she had to play with the wash basket. I eventually got over it that they weren't the beautiful posed close up shots I was wanting and now think they are perfect. They are my Noni girl. Running, playing, having a blast. Enjoy!




Yes this looks adorable but shes actually mad.


We did get some really cute ones though!


1 comment:

  1. Loving the photos and your written thoughts, Kendall. I hope you keep up the blog where ever the Lord takes you. It makes me cry with joy seeing Peter as a man with his family...Blessings to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete