Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blogging

Sometimes I wonder why I blog. I wonder what is the point. I don't have a clue how many people actually read it. I hope to encourage and inspire people with my words but Im not a good writer and sometimes Im just not very inspiring. I haven't been posting much because I just don't know what to write. There isn't much going on and I just dont know. Then I heard this guy on the radio making fun of people with blogs who just write what they do and have one or no comments and blah blah blah. And I was like HEY thats me.

So I have been thinking. I love blogging...when I am in the mood to do it. I do have inspiring things to write every now and then. And I love reading other peoples blogs and seeing whats going on in their life. What they are feeling and how life is going. I have connected with so many mama bloggers that have encouraged me and just helped me realize there are others going through the same things I am. It is so neat to see other mamas and other families and what their life is like.

It is wierd not knowing who is reading what you write and Im sure some of you wonder who is reading your own blog. I am challenging myself to comment more. I barely ever comment on others blogs and I want to change that. I know how much I appreciate reading what others comment on my blog.

Anyway. Phewy to the radio man I like blogging and even if there is only 1 comment every now and then I am going to keep blogging!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep blogging Kendall. I am trying to keep up :-) Love and Blessings to you, Peter, Noni and the future Wright...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks susan! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on blogging Keni!! I read every entry and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete