Friday, April 29, 2011

Our week(s)

I really enjoyed my winter this year. I handled much better than I usually do. I didn't get cabin fever until March when we got teased with nice weather and then the bitter weather came back. In case you haven't picked up on it I love, love, love, summer. Bring on the heat! But Spring is so beautiful too. It eases us into the heat of the summer nice and gently. Or not so gently, its been quite warm this past week, which love but a lot of people say its too hot too soon. I love being able to have every window in the house open and being woken up by birds singing and the sun peaking around the curtains. I love changing over my wardrobe and putting away those frumpy sweaters and sweat pants. Give me capris, tanks, and flip flops and I am a happy chick. I love planting my garden and watching flowers bloom all of a sudden in our flower bedds. Although I enjoy all these things Noni has helped me enjoy even more little things. Like taking walks on our road, playing on all the local playgrounds we can possibly find, or just playing with a bucket of water on our back patio. I love that she can play with sticks for hours and think dandelions are the coolest thing ever. It's so fun to watch her play outside, she just comes alive. As do I! So heres what we've been up to.








No comments:

Post a Comment