Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Birthday Girl!!

My Birthday was the 26th and I am now 26 years old!! I had a lovely day of celebrating.

Gigantic Cookie and Pumpkin bread at a local gluten-free cafe!
Hung out and walked around town with our friends!!


Peter made me an amazing birthday dinner!
-Tomato/Mozzerella/fresh basil salad
-Green bean almondine (made with mixed nuts and some turkey bacon)
-Twice Baked Potatoes
-T Bone steak on the grill
and he surprised me with 2 sushi rolls, Eal and Avocado and california roll
Mmmmm! It was soooo good and I was so stuffed afterwards!

Petey got me some presents which was so fun! A beautiful amber ring, a backpack which will be my diaper bag, a decorative mushroom, (i love mushrooms) a gift certificate, and fun hippie slippers! Instead of wrapping the presents he just put it in all the pockets of the backpack, so Noni helped me find them. It was fun!
Then we just hung out as a family in our back yard, went for a walk and then watched a chick flick together!
It was a really nice birthday!!!
Our August celebrations are now done but Peteys birthday is coming up in September!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment