Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Round here!

My blog has been having issues with spacing and doesn't do what I tell it to do so I am going to just write about the pictures down here. hope its not too confusing. 1. we picked our first tomatoe yesterday. We have 10 tomatoe plants and they are loaded with green tomatoes so soon we will have an endless supply of them. You know what that means? Tomatoes for breakfast lunch and dinner. Tomatoes are one of my favorite vegetables or fruit or whatever. I especialy LOVE to make bruschetta and salsa. Mmmm! 2. I just love that this is what Noni's room looks like. Pink, dress up stuff, girlie stuff everywhere. If I would have had a little boy I would love the boy stuff but I just am so in love with the fact that I have 2 girlies! so blessed! 3. shopping. Every time we go to Old Navy she has to count the manicans and talks to the little girl. :) cutey :0 4. Noni and her girlfriends!! We went to her friends birthday party this weekend. Its so neat that she has friends that she is growing up with.
Petey and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary on Monday! Craziness. We had a quick and simple date to our favorite date-place, Starbucks and we looked at our wedding album. So nice to have some alone time. Thanks again to my sis-in-law who watched the girls for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment