Saturday, August 11, 2012

2 year Dreadiversary!!

Ive been meaning to post about my dreads for a week now. August 1st was 2 years. I can't believe its been that long. I remember the day I got them done like it was yesterday. They are really doing great. Some people I have met who have dreads really struggle to get them to lock up but mine are pretty solid now. I have been working on blunting the ends (which is pulling the ends up into the dread to make a rounded end) with a crochet hook for a while now. Its quite a process and little hairs are always falling out. I have found a guy on you tube who has been really helpful and has great advice. (ryanOriley, if you're interested. I still love them but this summer has been rough with the heat. I never wear them down. Everyone asks me how long I am going to keep them and I originally wanted to make it to the 3 year mark and I'm almost there so we will see. I can't imagine myself without them! :) This is them at One year!

No comments:

Post a Comment