Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fun in the snow

I'm so glad my hubby is ok with the snow and the cold. Well he works out in it every day so he has had to get used to it whether he likes it or not. Anyway. I'm glad because I hate it. It's too cold and I don't have the right gear and until I no longer can use the excuse of having to stay inside with the baby I will not do much playing in the snow.
I did take Evey our for a little bit (like 10 minutes or so) but she is not too fond of the snow either. When I put her down it she just stood there and didn't even try and move. She didn't want to eat it and whined when it got on her hands. She did go on the sled with her big sis 2 times and laughed on the way down but once it stopped she would whine.
We have the perfect tiny little sledding hill on the side of our property and it is just enough for Noni and daddy to have some fun sledding. He also will pull her around the yard and she just loves it. She doesn't love the cold these days either but when shes having fun with daddy she stays out pretty long.
Even though I don't like the snow I am glad my kids get to experience it and some day I will go out with them. Some day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment