Monday, December 31, 2012

~Christmas~

I don't know why it takes me a whole week to get my pictures up and sorted through but here of late, it does. Better late than never I guess right? (I probably won't post about new years til next week.) We had a lovely Christmas. Not a whole lot going on but our usual morning at home as a family and then to my moms for dinner and presents with the whole gang. It was fun! I love watching my girls get excited about the littlest things.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It was a tradition when I was a kid to set up all our Christmas presents in a nice pile and then my mom would take a picture of us sitting with all our stuff and so I wanted to do that with Noni. BUT my Noni girl would not cooperate. So here is her stuff but not her. :) Maybe next year she will cooperate.
Christmas is not done yet... in just 4 and a half days we will be celebrating again with Peters side of the family. Yay!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment