Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

I love Christmas! Its such a fun time of year. I love shopping for people, I love the lights, I love the tree and decorations. And everything is sooo much funner with kids. We put our tree up as soon as we could. My dad sells live Christmas trees so we of course got one from him and as a family we decorated it. It was more chaotic than I envisioned it going ya know with a super excited three year old taking everything out of the box and then a one year old checking everything out and either putting it in her mouth or throwing it, what did I expect right. We lost track of how many balls we broke but oh well. Daddy took Evey girl to the other room after a while so Noni and I could finish up. Then when everyone else was in bed I added some ribbon and maybe rearranged a few. (shhh;)) But it was fun! We are doing an advent calendar for the first time this year. Which is going to be a fun tradition to look forward to every year. Every day Noni says "can I open the door?" she loves surprises just like her mama! We put our lights up outside which is also a first this year and a highlight of our day. We baked gluten free cut outs, gluten free and regular kiffles this week and there is more to come. I am almost done shopping. I have a few more people to get for but I am well on my way. We are thoroughly enjoying our holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment