Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving in Tennessee

We spent our Thanksgiving in Tennessee with my in laws. The whole gang drove down to surprise my mother in law for the holiday. And she was definitely surprised! The 12 hour drive went surprisingly well. Since we drove through the night the girls slept off and on the whole trip and were happy when they were awake. We hiked, visited, ate, went in the hot tub and relaxed. I got quite the break because my Noni girl wanted nothing to do with me and would follow Nee-Nee and Poppy around all day! She has so much fun with them! It was strange for me being away over a holiday and it did not feel like Thanksgiving at all to me but the whole trip was very enjoyable! Only a few more months til we see them again for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment