Monday, March 8, 2010

Dinner in a cup!!

So I got a juicer for Christmas and we are loving it. I didnt know how much we would use it but we can not go a day or two with out haveing some delicous fresh juice. Peter even enjoys it and normally he does it many vegetables but this way he can. We have juiced spinach, red beets, brussel sprouts, celery, and carrots, all of which Peter normally would not touch. And although I like fruit I dont eat near enough so this way I get to eat lots. What we do is every week is get 3 or 4 fruits and 2 or 3 veggies and pick a little of everything and juice. We have been having juice for dinner and then just having something small with it like bread or rice or something like that. The juice believe it or not does kind of fill us up so we feel satisfied. We both feel a bit healthier since we started juicin!

It's pretty too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you serious - it fills you up for dinner?? Wow.... I want to get one now....

    ReplyDelete