Friday, March 26, 2010

Stay at home Mama!

Noni and I are having so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gods timing is so perfect. We dont realize that until after the fact. This is just another testimony of how He knows best. I am now a stay at home mom! Seven months ago when I had Nonah I dreaded the thought of staying home every day. I thought I was going to be lonely and bored and miserable and now that I have a new baby I was going to probably go insane. I liked the idea of it and I didnt want to go back to Starbucks but I wasn't excited about it. Then I was offered the job of watching Grandma for 3 days a week. I thought it would be a simple job and I could still be with Nonah but it would get me out of the house. Some days I loved it and some days I hated it as any job but God was preparing my heart and my mind for what was next. I am now ready for this. It excites me to be at this stage in my life. Now Im not at home every single day thats for sure but now I can do the things I want to do. Like get connected with other moms in the area, go to La Leche meetings, moms meetings, and get togethers with family. While Im at home I can stay more organized and on top of my cleaning, planning dinners, and doing some projects Ive been wanting to do.


So I guess you can say I have fully adjusted to being a mom. I am at peace with where God has us and what Im suposed to be doing right now. And if ya have peace what more do you need? So PEACE -< to you!!

3 comments:

  1. Uhg. The post never looks the same as it does in the preview. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! And heart-warming :) What a gorgeous little girl you get to be mommy to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendal, you are so beautiful!! I love your blog and so wish I could hold your beautiful baby and see youuuuu!!!! I'm glad you're enjoying this wonderful season!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete