Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunny day!

What a gorgeous day it was and is today. I dont know why but the sunshine just brightens everything in my world. It makes my soul happy, it brightens my spirit, and it takes away all despair. Seriously it does something to me and when it goes away, which is pretty much all winter I am in a fog and I cant see my way through it. But with the sunshine I can see so clearly. Oh no I just thought of that song, "I can see clearly now the rain is gone" how cheezy but theres truth to it. Because I can think clearly when the sun is out. I am so motivated to do things I dont usually want to do.
So today I went to La Leche meeting (support group for mamas) which is always so encouraging. A little side note: Nonah was crawling all around and playing with the other kids and couldn't care less about me. It's a good thing I know but it kind of made me sad a little. The independence is already beginning. Then I decided after lunch and Nonis nap to go for a run at the local park. This is only my second run since I had Nonah and I did pretty good. I have no idea how many miles it would have been but I did 6 laps jogging and 4 walking. I hate to do it but man it feels good to exercise. Noni was hanging out in her stroller and lovin it. She kept singing and making her noises and people would turn to see what she was doing. It was so cute. Then we came home to sit/play in the sun.
 

Noni loves the outdoors. When she was just a couple months old if she was fussing alot we would just take her outside for a walk and she would settle down then we'd take her back in and she'd cry again. We found out early on that shes an outdoorsy girl.
Us girls sat out on our patio and I tried to read a little but it's a hard when a little one is crawling all over you trying to grab the book. But that's okay. She was playing with the weeds, the dirt, the twigs, a golf ball and of course my sunglasses. She is fascinated by them and always pulls them off of me. So I tried them on her.
Im so looking forward to more days in the sun with Noni. There are so many new things for her to explore and experience in the great outdoors. Dont worry Im sure I will post all about them!!!! Have fun in the sun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment