Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FuN TiMeS!

I meant to post this on Monday but never got around to it.
I am lovin this 80 degree weather. It is so nice to feel the warm sun on your skin. Its like thawing you out from the long winter months. We had a wonderful weekend with no obligations or expectations. I love weekends like that.



The race was on Saturday night so therefore we had a free Sunday. Yay. I don’t even know the last time Peter and I spent a whole day together doing stuff together. We went to N. Park which is such a special park. So so so many memories at that park. Horseback riding when I was a kid, my friends and I hung out there a lot in High school and Petey and I had many picnics, kayaking dates, birthday celebrations etc. there. We hadn’t been there in over a year, since we moved in our new home. It was so nice. We just walked around and talked and pushed Noni in her stroller and showed her pinecones and sticks. Everything is just so much more fun with a little one to share it with. Its so cool to be able to be the one to show her new things and teach her about this world.



Then we went to the Market to get our produce for the week and came home to have a cook out. Nothing like venison burgers on the grill on a warm summer…??spring..??? evening. Peter hung up Nonis swing and we gave a try. She loved it. We will have lots of fun with that this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment