Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer~time

So everyone has been blogging about summer so I think I should too. Uhh, I just love summer. I guess it technically isnt summer yet for a couple more weeks but when theres 80-90 degree weather ya might as well call it summer. Right?

I love everything about summer. The smell of grills in the air cooking really yummy food, dirty feet and toes from running in and out barefoot all day, dirt under your nails from digging in the garden, and the stickyness of your skin from sweating all day. I may have just totally grossed you out but uh I just love those things. It means summer is here.

I love when the main dish for dinner consists of 90% veggies because you just have veggies galore, I love flip flop tan lines and florescent nail polish. I love the way my freckles pop into big brown sploches from the sun. I love tank tops and skirts and the simpleness of a summer wardrobe. I love Petey going shirtless all the time. (sorry too much info huh:)) I love windows wide open and birds churping 24/7. I love picnics and sprinklers. I love iced tea so much more in the summer than in the winter. I love iced coffee ooo and frappacinos from Starbx. I love campfires and smores. I love swimming and being exhausted from simply being in the sun. I love baby legs hanging out all summer long and the fact that is totally not inappropriate. I love love love the beach, everything about it. I love that I get to experience all of these things with my sweet Noni girl for the first time.
I could go on but Im probably boring you.


So have a great summer everyone and let me know what you love most about summer~time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment