Friday, July 23, 2010

Tidbits from our week!

Ever since she was sick last week she has been very clingy so I have been using the Mei Tie quite a bit these days!
Over size tie-dye bed shirt for Noni. I love it she looks sooooo cute in it!!
Carrot juice mustache. We started juicing again this week. Took a little brake because we cut back on our produce budget but now with all the fresh produce from the garden we were inspired to start again. And we are keeping them simpler more basic combos like carrot and apple or celery and zucc. MMmm. Noni enjoys it too!
My twin brother is finally getting married to his girl friend of 4 years. We knew they would be getting married for a while but there was no ring because they were waiting for her to get done school. Well this is her last year so he did it, he gave her a ring. Im so excited for them!!
We had an unplanned beach trip pop up this week. My mom wanted to take my niece and nephew to the beach since they have never been there and my dad didn't want to go since he hates the beach so she invited me and Noni. And of course I said YES. Long story short we took a bunch of wrong turns and didn't get there til 1pm. Then it started raining so we decided to stay the night so we could have more time at the beach. It was my first time (besides when I was in the hospital) spending the night away from Peter and Nonis first time too. Lucky for us Noni will sleep any where mommy is so we slept great! Im glad we stayed but I was definitly ready to come home and see my Petey!
Noni would cling to me at the water. I think it was too cold for her.
Brother & Sister had a blast in the water!




That's what I am loveing about my summer. Spontanaity, sunshine, quick thunder storms that come and go, fresh juice, and memories made. Looking forward to a fun weekend! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment