Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wash weekend!!

Yup its that kind of weekend! Three loads today and maybe one more tomorrow!! Of all my housework I think laundry is my favorite thing to do. Its so much better than cleaning!! Especially now that Peter put up a wash line for me. It took 2 summers of me patiently waiting. Its an interesting way he set it up and it is flourecent green but hey it works great! What more could I ask for!

And it gives me and Noni something else to do outside. She loves being outside and walking in the grass. She always dumps the clothespins and stands on the cement well cover thingy thats in our yard. This is her favorite position. We call it her little sumo(splg?) squat.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable :) and her little curls are so cute! Full-grown Chinese people squat like that all the time! (Try it ~ It's so hard ~ I can't do it without falling over.)

    ReplyDelete