Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crafty-girl*

(my craft area)
I feel like I have been hibernating or something. In the summer I made plans almost everyday in order to get out of the house but lately I have been connecting with that inner crafty-girl that's been hidden for a while and have really been enjoying my time at home.

With Christmas coming (and our tight budget) I tried thinking of something I could make. My mom has a handy-dandy portable sewing machine that shes been letting me barrow so I have been busy with that. (pics after C-mas)

I also have been inspired by the Etsy shop Poor Pitiful Pearl (so cute, I love her stuff, her button is on the left of my blog) and have come up with some ideas of my own. I have been embellishing some shirts with patches and some fave fabric. I love patches and one of a kind clothing. Every day that I am home I sew something.

Here is some of my projects:



This was from a tshirt that was too small on me, the elephant was too cool to pass up so I cut it out and sewed it on a different shirt.



Love it! I have a list of so many more ideas and would love to have my own Etsy shop some day, but we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment