Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weather-Oh and Turkey day!

“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is
exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only
different kinds of good weather.”

Lovely lovely lovely. My turkey day was so lovely. For some reason it didnt feel like thanksgiving for me this year. Its like I was going through the motions but it wasn't the real deal. BUT....it was....so I tried to enjoy it. The morning went fast because I was working on coleslaw and mashed potatoes and watching the parade with Nonah. I screwed up the potatoes by letting them cool before mashing them (it makes them pastey, who knew?!) and then forgot to get the slaw out of the fridge for dinner. So bummed but oh well. The snow was fun and festive! Overall we had a nice relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment