Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Playgrounds

Noni and I had a blast today. It was a beautiful day and we were able to soak it up with some fun fall activities. It all started with a trip to the pumpkin patch with some friends. Noni experienced her first hayride and my first one in a long long time which took us to our patch. Now I know 13 months sounds a little young to be picking pumpkins but she did great. I pointed to the pumpkin and made sure it was off the vine then she picked it up and put it in the bag. She liked carrying the bag more than the pumpkins.

Then we went through a corn maze. It was a good one not just a lame kiddie one. Four of us adults with our kids got lost. Once we made it to the end there was a slide you had to go down in order to get out.
And to top it all of we got ice cream. Yum.




Then I decided to go to my favorite park. I am in love with this park. Its right down the road and just so beautiful. Its huge. It has tennis courts, 3 volleyball nets, soccer, and a baseball field. And two playgrounds. One is absolutely perfect size for Noni, only 4 steps up and mini slides.

Playgrounds are our new pass time. Noni totally loves to climb and isn’t afraid of anything so the higher the better. I actually enjoy climbing around with her. To see her find new textures, colors, challenges and adventures. She is just so much fun! The pictures tell it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment