Saturday, October 30, 2010

The latest FuN!!!!!

Noni and Daddy have been having lots of bonding these days and playing in the leaves is one of those time. She loves getting rides on the mower and basically just being outside. She really loves the outdoors. Its really neat to see her explore and not be afraid of dirt and bugs or anything. She has been testing the boundries though and wondering off into the neighbors yards. We are working on it. She loves to be chased.

This is her newest thing. Squinting her eyes at you. I'm not sure why she does it yet I think she's just exploring the possibilies. When she does it she usually is letting out this awful high pitched scream. Cute face but enough with the screaming.

She insists on sitting on the counter every time Im in the kitchen so she can watch and "help". So I decided to let her help me bake the other day. It was great until we were done stirring and I had to put them in the oven. She doesn't understand why we have to stop and she gets so mad. And she proceeded to lick her wisk. I hope chocolate doesn't stain.


Her shoe fetish (splg?) is only getting worse. She actually can walk in daddys shoes now. Its so cute.

So we are having a blast! Mama goes crazy some days but Noni still amazes me (us) everyday. She is getting so big! and so smart! I love life with her!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment