Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend tidbits!



So are cute little garden is still producing. We have 2 grape tomatoe plants that are pushing like crazy. I keep forgetting about them and go out and find lots of plump red mini tomatoes. Also we had planted parsnips and they took forever to become anything. But I dug them out this weekend and we got a pretty good amount. I am going to look up a recipe on line for a "Root stew". Sounds nice and festive for this time of year don't ya think?

My Noni girl was helping the whole time. More like digging in the wet mud trying to copy what I am doing, picking up rotten tomatoes, and picking green tomatoes. Although she did carry the bowl for me. She is a piece of work and makes me laugh. She is getting so sharp and understands a lot of what I say to her. She can follow simple instructions (if she wants to). She waves, sort of blows kisses, knows sign for more and please, shakes her head yes or no, and knows who mama and dada is. She said hello today and she says hi but thats all. She is such a handful and tires me out every single day but she is just so fun. I love seeing her and daddy play together. She hates her stroller but loves her little monkey leash so we go for walks all the time.

So I went to a bridal shower on sunday and wanted to look a little fancy so I did a little dread up do. I thought for doing it myself it turned out pretty good.


We have had a couple showings on our house and still no go. Its only been 3 weeks so we are trying not to get discouraged. If it is meant to be God will make it happen. It is hard though when you feel ready to do something and can't. So I have pretty much stopped allowing myself to think about what we would do next or where we would go until we actually get someone interested. I don't want to get ahead of myself. Still trusting in Gods timing though.

This song makes me smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment