Monday, June 21, 2010

Lets celebrate Petey!!

I didnt anything super special for Petey on his first fathers day celebration but I did get him a nascar tshirt and a card to let hime know how much I love parenting with him. He spent the day doing all kinds of manly things so he was happy. The day started with golf bright and early with the guys and then watched the race and then played Xbox. It was a fun day for him.

Its just so amazing to see the Petey that I married grow and change and mature into the man he is now. He is such a great father and loves that little girl soooo much. She melts his heart and that just melts mine. I love how proud he is of her and how much he enjoys being with her. Shes just molds right into our family so perfectly. I love seeing her grow up and become more in love with her daddy. I cant wait to hear her call him daddy too.


Uhhh this is just the biggest blessing ever. I cant express how totally awesomely amazing it is to being raising a child with this man. Its so cool how God just fit us together so perfectly. Thank you God for my Petey!

No comments:

Post a Comment