Thursday, June 17, 2010

Women

I just can't express how healing it is to be able to talk to other women. As you all read my posts last week you know Ive been processing alot of things and Im just so thankful for the women God has put into my life. Theres something about being able to be heard, maybe not understood but heard. Ya know. To vent, complain, laugh, sympathize with, and cry with someone who is probably going through the same thing or already has or atleast something similar.
Talking to my husband is just as important actually more important and he listens and gives his input and I love hearing his point of view. BUT as he said the other night after I was explaining something he says "Women are so screwed up." Now he does not mean that in a bad way and if you know my husband you can probably picture him saying that but he just doesn't get it. We are so different then men. It's just the way God made us, very different. Which is why marriage is such a beautiful thing and a challenge.
Anyway its just awesome to be able to bond with other women. It helps me process, learn, and get perspective on things. And it keeps me sane!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment