Monday, June 14, 2010

Randoms@the Wrights!

So June is just flyin on by like usual. But we are trying are best to have fun. I have been dealing with so much emotional stuff and processing it all I haven't been posting about the fun stuff thats been going on. So heres goes.
Last week was my cousins wedding which I was in. It was a beautiful simple outdoor wedding. It's always extra special to see someone you grew up with grow up and start her own life/family/adventures. In preparing for the wedding I was a little worried about how the day was going to go with Nonah since it was an all day affair, 10am for hair/makeup, pics at 2pm, wedding at 5pm, and then reception. I have had babysitters but only for an hour to three hours at the most. She spent the day with daddy and they actually had a great day with no problems at all. She is a very active baby and daddy really knows how to entertain her and she even took a nap in his arms. Shes such a trooper at the wedding she was the star of the show (well besides the bride of course). She only had one tiny meltdown and recovered quickly.

This is our new car that we got like a month ago now. Its a bad pic i know but its the only pic we have right now. We love it. Its just so nice to have a vehicle thats reliable and with all the fancy upgrades that we're not used to. Peter drives a 74 VW bug and a 72 (or somewhere around there) ford truch so this is a big difference.

We got a new couch last week. Well new to us. My aunt got it at a thrift store because she loved the pattern but her cats were tearing it up. Sooo. She thought of me because I loved the pattern too. We have only ever had furniture thats been picked off the side of the road or hand me downs, which is great but they usually arent the prettiest things ya know. So this one is a hand me down but is so cool. I love the vintage yet modern pattern. It is huge though. It fills our living room. But it works! yay!

Its always great to have connections with someone who has a pool. In our case grandma D (my mom) has one. I took Nonah in for her first time last week and she loved it. She didnt really know what to do and of course tried to eat the water. Then the second time she was totally freaked out because of how cold it was. I mean it was coolldd. So she wouldnt go in her seat, I had to hold her.

My cousin Sarah hung out with us!

I never thought I would dress my little girl in such girly, frilly, pink outfits but man shes just so cute in them. I love the bows and flowers and ruffles and when its hot and humid out she gets such cute curls. Her hair is really growing. So the girlier the better Ive realized.


Aahhh. I guess thats it for now. Looking forward to much more fun in the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment