Saturday, June 12, 2010

Peace

God is so amazing. Ya know how its so much easier to look back at a situation or time in your life and see what God was doing. But when you’re in the midst of it its not so easy to see. He’s always teaching, stretching, and growing us even when we don’t see it. I am so thankful for the time of growing I’m in right now. My week started out horrible and is ending a little brighter. The power of the mind. Anyway.

I just watched the movie Click and it has got me thinking. If you’ve never seen it, its about always looking forward to the future and wanting more than what you have. I don’t want to wish my life away. Ya know. The storyline of the movie just speaks to me because of what Gods been trying to teach me. To enjoy the simple things in life. I want to find joy in my days more than I do. I want to enjoy doing the laundry and cleaning the house because that is my job right now. This is the season of life that I am in right now. I want to enjoy every minute of it. Yes I will have good and bad days everyone does but I’m not content. I want to find a contentment that lasts.

Im still adjusting to life as we know it. Being a mom for one thing but then staying at home and having one income and no more just Pete and Keni. Sorry if I’ve already blogged about this but it’s something Im still processing. Still praying about and working through it. God isn’t giving up on me that’s for sure.

Im just really at peace right now with where Im at. I have hope for my future but am in love with the present. Im excited about this journey Im on of discovering who I am as a wife, mother and homemaker. That’s me, that’s my title and it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment